We are conducting a 4 day Hahnemannian training Seminar in Seville.
If you are in Europe, most plane tickets are 200 Euros or less. Hotels are 30 to 50 Euros a night.
It is our experience that a practitioner who has learned the accurate knowledge of the medical practice as defined and proven by Hahnemann, is a practitioner that has surety in his ability to follow the principles and directives that will lead to success in his or her prescribing.
A Prescriber utilising the Boenninghausen developed methodology, based on Hahnemanns logic and thinking, will have a far greater understanding of the remedies and what they are capable of and be able to manage the case through to a successful conclusion.
An IHM trained clinician usually is able to collect the required data for analysis in less than one hour, and extract the essential prescribing symptoms quickly.
- overview the Organon, The Chronic Diseases, and selected writings.
- We will then focus on select areas pertaining to casetaking,
- case management,
- how to select prescribing symptoms,
- how to use LM potencies and centesimal potencies,
- when to stop medicating, when to change potency or change the prescription,
- How to know when to change the remedy and why.
- The differences between Chronic and acute prescribing,
- how to read and understand remedy provings.
- How to use the Therapeutic Pocket book.
- How to select rubrics from patients language.
- How to compile a complete symptom that accurately represents the patients complaint.
- And much more.
contact us at: email@example.com